Wednesday 22 June 2011

De la Rocha talks: We have to unite here in Europe



North Earl Street, Dublin, tilt-shift.



Freddie mercury by Monosnaps on Flickr.

i so wish that i lived during the 70’s and 80’s so I could see Freddie Mercury preform!



This was on Thursday when I’d just arrived in Dublin…I decided to start my trip by taking a picture of Miranda’s cat Hamlet!



Dublin (by Alexo.mylittleworld)

Dublin doors.

President Obama in Dublin: "Is féidir linn. Yes, we can.":

“Ireland’s youth, and those who’ve come back to build a new Ireland, are now among the best-educated, most entrepreneurial in the world. And I see those young people here today. And I know that Ireland will succeed.”
President Barack Obama, Dublin, May 23, 2011



I was staying about a 30 minute walk from the city centre and had to pass this every day on my way in.





De la Rocha talks: We have to unite here in Europe

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home