Thursday 23 June 2011

For Customer Service call center jobs Dublin Galway http://ow.ly/11JPG



Dublin



Trinity Door

Dublin, Ireland

Going to university in Dublin.



The Art of Letting Go by Rebecca Naen (rlnaen) on Flickr.



Who’s unreasonably excited about seeing this statue in person? ME.



Dublin Airport, 15th May 2011

“Oi Jedward! Sign me m’oobs!”



I go all awarded and stuff.

It’s been ages. I will no apologise it takes up too much space. Just know it.

Dublin City University - Hybrid Awards - Best Documentary of the Year 2011

So yes! My Couchsurfing documentary that I had minimal faith in won this award. T’is rather odd, and it was genuinely unexpected though sitting in the venue and the announcement pounding down upon me my competitive self did strike up nerves of anticipation. I edited this piece with two other classmates, Róisín Murphy and Blá de Burca for a video project. I had to fly off to Norway then as it rendered. It nearly blew my stress levels and so I am so pleased it won.

Media Production Society - Best Society in Ireland 2011

I was the DCUtv Station Manager which was in the Media Production Society in my university and also DCUfm the campus radio station was part of this society also. We were all voluntarily running MPS because we love it and we were awarded the best society in DCU and then were put forward to the national event.

So yes. We were interviewed and the awards were very lovely with food and wine and I was all dressed up all nice. It was just, insanely overwhelming when we won. I had never felt so sickly nervous. The title of the best in your entire country is so wonderful and just makes all those hard nights planning and organisation seem like beautiful acts of diligence.

I have posted my documentary and also a video showing what the Media Production Society does.

Awards can be silly. But it’s nice to be acknowledged.

For Customer Service call center jobs Dublin Galway http://ow.ly/11JPG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home